thecoolestgiveaways.com has worked with over 1,000 Bar/Bat Mitzvah families to come up with creative ideas for their child’s Bar/Bat Mitzvah giveaways.
Owner Sue Smith is sharing her list of items she thinks is hot now in the Bar/Bat Mitzvah favor category:
1. Drawstring bags – This is a great favor for anyone who doesn’t want to give their young guests apparel, but still would like to give something that’s useful and cool. Drawstring bags will keep you on a budget and not break the bank. Most are priced between $3.00-$7.00. Many of the bags have free 24 hour rush service and this is a great choice for someone who just decided to do favors and has run out of time.
To see more drawstring bags, click here.
2. Collegiate designs – A great idea for anyone who wants to play up their child’s initials with a design that can be unisex and universal. You can find these vibrant college logos in all the stores right now.
To see all the letters, click here.
3. Blended colors – These are influenced and inspired by Butter and Free City. For the price of a 2 color imprint you are going to get the look of more colors.
For more on the blended color look, click here.
4. Flannel pants – Cozy and inspired by Pink and American Eagle, these flannel pants come at every price point and some are under $15.00.
To see more flannel choices, click here.
5. Off The Shoulder Sweatshirts – This is what all the fashionista Mitzvah girls are looking for. They are cozy, supersoft and fuzzy. They sell for $29.00 in the store and are now $14.50 with a two color imprint.
To see more, click here.
6. Snuggies – They are back and one size fits all. The kids are loving this cozy option!
See more snuggies here.
7. Graffiti designs – The ” gangsta look ” is very hot for boys and girls who want something edgy and cool.
To see more graffiti designs, click here.
8. Mittens and beanies – These are great for a winter Bar/Bat Mitzvah and come in one size only. They look just like the ones from American Eagle and Abercombie!
To learn more, click here.
9. Applique screen printing – For a vintage and distressed look, applique screen printing makes your garment look like clothing seen in Abercrombie and American Eagle.
For more looks, click here.
For more information about thecoolestgiveaways.com, visit their extended profile page in our Vendor Directory.