Friday Night Lights
We love hearing from you. We recently received an email with this question:
“We’re in the process of planning a ‘football theme’ Bar Mitzvah in S. Texas for June ’09. Any ideas for football parties?”
1. Incorporate the colors of the child’s favorite team in the theme – the lighting, tablecloths flowers, etc.
2. Place a life-size stand-up in football gear near the sign-in table.
3. Consider creating a ticket booth where you pick up your place cards.
4. The DJ can dress us like a referee and introduce your child as the MVP of the evening.
5. Create a “half-time” show.
6. Depending on the budget, you could hire a professional player to visit.
7. Jerseys make great giveaways.
8. For the kids’ seating, you can use bleachers and create lockers for their belongings.