Customized Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah favors are a fun treat and tradition to give to your guests during or at the end of your Bar Bat Mitzvah party.
Some families give Bar Bat Mitzvah favors to just the kids and some opt to give favors to both the kids and adults who attend the Bar Bat Mitzvah celebration.
The best favors are the ones that will remind your guests what a great time they had at your celebration.
It’s a challenge to think of creative favors that your guests will love and continue to use!
Check out these TOP 10 FAVORS FOR BAR BAT MITZVAH CELEBRATIONS below:
1. T-SHIRTS – These favors can be worn year-round. Many families have extra t-shirts created for the DJ and dancers to wear so they match the theme!
2. SWEATSHIRTS – These are popular favors especially when your child’s Bar Bat Mitzvah is at the beginning of the Bar Bat Mitzvah circuit.
The Steinberg family worked with Pretty n Paper. For girls, they designed a distressed grey hoodie thermal shirt with a “Molloween” logo on the back. The boys received a black pullover hoodie sweatshirt with the “Molloween” logo on the back. To see more from this spotlight story, click here
3. SWEATPANTS – These are a great cozy option that kids love for lounging.
Jessie Weinberg and her friends showing off their sweatpants from M.Studio Events. To see more of the Weinberg Bat Mitzvah celebration, click here
theCoolestestGiveaways.com created the Mitzvah Favors which included sweatpants in a drawstring bag for the kids and sweatshirts and t-shirts were made for the immediate family
To see more of the Martin Bat Mitzvah celebration, click here
4. BLANKETS – Who wouldn’t want to snuggle up with a cozy blanket?
Zack Feirstein’s friends loved their logo’d blankets from It’s a Wrap. To see more of this travel themed Bar Mitzvah,
5. PJs – You can’t go wrong with cozy pajama bottoms — and kids love bringing these to camp!
6. ENSEMBLE SET – Combine a few items for a branded look.
7. DUFFLE BAGS – A duffle bag is not only memorable, but useful!
Bar Mitzvah boy Parker Siegel showed off the gym bag by USA Marketing that contained a pair of shorts for his male friends. To see more of this celebration, click here
8. PINNIES – Lacrosse Pinnies are not just for lacrosse and always a popular Bar Bat Mitzvah favor.
Brent Greeberg’s Fire Island theme included these red pinnies as favors. To see more of this celebration, click here
9. SHORTS – Custom shorts are a favorite favor that gets lots of use.
Dylan Maskell gave her guests custom shorts with Dylan’s initials and also represented her theme, Dance Past Midnight. See more of this celebration here
At the Mittleman Bar Mitzvah, the boys loved their Joe Boxer underwear and decided to wear them on the outside of their clothes! Read about this celebration here
10. HATS – A “warm” Bar Bat Mitzvah favor option — especially for fall and winter celebrations.
The Altman family gave purple knit Beanie hats to the girls and black ones to the boys. To see more of this celebration click here
Did you have a unique Mitzvah favor? Let us know at info@MitzvahMarket.com and share it with our readers.