Mitzvah Market is a community of families who share ideas about their child’s celebration because let’s face it, the planning process can be overwhelming.
Everyday we connect with thousands of Moms & Dads around the country and have over 2,800 stories filled with ideas you can make your own! We want to grow bigger and need your help. Please become a Mom-Bassador.
What would you do as a Mom-Bassador?
It’s easy to “Mom It Forward!” Simply agree to spread the word through email & Facebook using copy we provide, or you create, and share with friends. You might also know Bar Bat Mitzvah vendors in your area who would enjoy our ideas and tips too!
How else can I help?
If you are interested, you can be a contributor to MitzvahMarket.com and directly share your ideas with over 35,000 readers a month. When you see something unique at a Bar Bat Mitzvah celebration, send us those ideas, we will publish them and give you credit!
What would I get as a Mom-Bassador?
To thank you for helping us, once at least 3 friends sign up, we have two gifts for you to make your Bar or Bat Mitzvah planning much easier:
1. The Ultimate Bar Bat Mitzvah Guide – We sell this ebook for $10.00 but it’s yours FREE! There are 15 chapters filled with ideas on how to make planning more fun and less stressful!
2. www.MitzvahOrganizer.com – Our online planner! It will “Simplify Your Simcha,” and keep your important lists and info in one place. It helps with everything from RSVPs, seating charts to Temple honors, budgets and much more. Hundreds of families have purchased it already and we will set you up with a FREE account – value $69.95. You can use it yourself or gift it to a friend.
How do I start?
It’s simple! Use the form below to send your friends an email inviting them to sign-up for Mitzvah Market’s e-newsletters. Here’s what your friends will get once they sign-up:
- A discount code for MitzvahOrganizer.com
- A copy of Mitzvah Market Magazine
- A copy of The Ultimate Bar Bat Mitzvah Guide
- By filling out the below form, you will automatically be signed up for our e-newletters if you aren’t already signed up.