Sayings For You, Inc. does all the custom imprinted party favors from hooded sweatshirts to bags to mugs, and really just about any item that can be imprinted.
Here are the top 6 reasons why their customers are happy:
1. They get many requests for hooded sweatshirts and can get any brand and at special discounted prices.
2. They have been in the business for 30 years and have been dealing with these factories for a long time. So this long time relationship helps them and you at the same time!
3. They treat each customer’s event as if it were their own helping them budget and pay attention to detail with artwork, etc.
4. They have had their own children’s Bat Mitzvahs and know what it is all about.
5. They give the time and have patience for as many questions needed to be answered whether orders are big or small.
6. Their award winning art department creates a proof for you to approve or make changes. All is sent in an email for the customer to view. The process is simple, so there is no stress involved. You will be guided every step of the way.
Here are some words from their happy customers:
“Thank you so much for your service which was absolutely amazing! The sweatshirts are fantastic and I can’t wait to see all of my daughter’s friends wearing them after her affair. In addition, I checked out prices for exactly the same thing at quite a few different sites online, your prices put those to shame, you saved us a lot of money! We can’t thank you enough for all u have done for us.”
— Seth Berger, Bellmore, NY
“Just wanted to let you know how excited we were when our sweatshirts arrived. Justin was so happy, he could hardly wait for everyone to get them. I never expected them to come as quickly as they did! Thanks for all your help. This was the easiest part of the Bar Mitzvah experience!”
— Jill Chase, Stamford, Connecticut
“We are so thrilled with the sweatshirts you made for Jessica’s Bat Mitzvah! “Jessica’s Candy Shop” was a hit and fit in perfectly with our candy themed party! It was a pleasure working with Sayings For You. Emails and phone calls were returned promptly. You worked within our budget; the quality and art work was first rate!”
— Sue and Neil Gewelb, Suffern, New York
“I just received the t-shirts. You did a wonderful job and they are beautiful. I can’t wait to show my son when he comes home from school. Thank you so much for your hard work and your quick response. It’s nice to have it in advance and now I can figure out how best to present them to the kids.”
— Pam Moretzky, West Harrison, New York
To learn more, visit their profile page in our Vendor Directory.