Bnai Zion Foundation
136 East 39th Street
New York, NY 10016
About Bnai Zion Foundation:
Bnai Zion Foundation is dedicated to assisting those in need with humanitarian projects in both Israel and America. Now in its second century, the organization has completed hundreds of initiatives for the people of Israel and for Jewish people worldwide.
Bnai Zion strongly supports the significant, enduring tie between America and Israel and is continuing its projects toward the advancement of the physical, mental and social wellbeing of the citizens of Israel.Our current humanitarian projects in Israel include:
- The Bnai Zion Medical Center in Haifa
- Ahava Village for Children & Youth in Kiryat Bialik
- The Quittman Center at Israel Elwyn in Jerusalem
- The David Yellin Academic College of Education in Jerusalem
- The New George W. Schaeffer Music Conservatory and other programs in Ma’aleh Adumim
Want more information from: Bnai Zion Foundation?