When New York and New Jersey families receive their child’s Bar Bat Mitzvah date, it can be overwhelming. There are many Bar Bat Mitzvah decisions to make, but we are here to help.
Attending Bar Bat Mitzvah showcases are an efficient approach to gaining many great ideas and meeting prospective vendors. Check out local dates for our Celebrate! Party Showcase.
Here’s how to make the most of your time at our events.
TOP 5 BAR BAT MITZVAH PLANNING TIPS
1. Develop a Bar Bat Mitzvah Timeline for selecting your vendors in advance. Decide who you need to hire first. It helps to talk with other friends who have already been through the Bar Bat Mitzvah planning process.
The Mitzvah Market team is here to help. We can answer questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Establish a firm budget so you can best allocate your money.
3. Interview 3 vendors for each major area you are considering. For example: entertainment, venues, favors. Compare price, professionalism/testimonials and quality of work.
4. Ask your child’s opinion early, they might have strong preferences about their Bar or Bat Mitzvah celebration.
5. Once you hire your vendors, make sure they know what is important to you and your family. What type of celebration you are trying to throw for your child’s milestone event.
Simplify Your Simcha with the best and most comprehensive planning program, MitzvahOrganizer.com.