At Sweet Dreams Studio, they provide award-winning Bar & Bat Mitzvah Photography, Video and super fun Photo Booth entertainment.
If you browse their work and read their happy customer testimonials, you can see that everything they do is top of the line. This is because they are driven by sincere desire to capture your best memories and get amazing pictures and video for you. They have a unique and creative eye, talent and custom high-end camera and video equipment to get shots that you will love looking at years from now.
Sweet Dreams Studios offers one of the best photo booths with social media options. They’ve provided their photo booth at more than 200 parties entertaining thousands of people.
Here are seven tips for having fun with their photo booth at your child’s Bar Bat Mitzvah celebration:
1. The Social Media Station from Sweet Dreams Studio lets guests at your child’s Bar Bat Mitzvah party instantly Email or share their photos to Facebook and Twitter. Your guests will love the idea of instantly sharing their fabulous photo booth pictures with their friends and family on social media!
2. Prop! Props! and More Props! They will bring plenty of fun props, but tell their clients that it’s ok to bring your own sentimental personal props from home that match your party theme. Some examples include: personal hobbies or favorite sports like golf or baseball, movies, achievements, and school activities.
3. Have your DJ make an announcement that your photo booth is open. Also, have your DJ announce the last call for your photo booth 15 minutes before you are ready to close it down, so people know to get in for last minute pictures.
4. Locate a photo booth area that is visible and easily accessible to everyone. For example, the corner of ballroom. Half of the fun is seeing other people being photographed and having fun.
5. Strike a pose. Be creative with poses instead of standing straight up. Be expressive, goofy and use body language to exaggerate the pose.
6. Encourage and invite everyone to jump in photo booth. Goof around with friends and family, these are some of the most fun and best pictures of family and friends at your celebration. Make memories, like Grandparents looking goofy dressed up in wigs and hat props!
7. Make sure to get a sign-in guestbook. This album makes an awesome souvenir of everyone’s pictures to take home and remember the fun party.
To learn more about Sweet Dreams Studio visit their extended profile page in our Vendor Directory.