Casual Candids Photography combines beautiful and realistic portraits and candids to create a true picture of your family and your special celebration. They know how to photograph and set up beautiful portraits and the results are beautiful images imbued with personality!
After your child’s Bar Bat Mitzvah celebration, you are faced with thousands of photos to choose from for your album. It is a difficult assignment choosing the groups of friends and relatives that you want included, the details that convey the feeling of the child and the day, the portraits from the synagogue and those action images that tell about what really happened.
Here are a few tips to help you decide what to choose for a book that will become your child’s history and will be passed down to his/her children:
1. Choose the portrait images where you all look great but give you a sense of personality.
2. Choose the groups of people that you know will be part of your lives for a long time, but choose some of your child’s friends because they represent who he is at the time of his/her Bar Bat Mitzvah.
3. Choose detail images that convey how you decorated and what you chose because you spent a long time making those decisions.
4. Choose close-ups and distance or wide shots to give your book variety.
5. Choose some shots of different angles for the same reason as above.
6. Don’t be afraid to choose some images that are a little wild or nuts because a Bar Bat Mitzvah is a celebration and sometimes you just have to let go.
To learn more about Casual Candids, visit their extended profile page in our Vendor Directory.