Among the many decisions that need to be made when planning your child’s Bar Bat Mitzvah will be the “entrance” songs.
Some families just have the Bar Bat Mitzvah child make a special entrance and some search for appropriate songs for parents and siblings as well.
Entertainment Tonite provides a one stop shop event planning experience for their clients. They pride themselves on their cutting edge setups and state of the art lighting and sound with event specialists that will take your affair and turn it into a unique gala event.
We asked Entertainment Tonite to share the 25 most requested songs for Bar Bat Mitzvah entrances:
1. Can’t Stop Me by Afrojack
2. We Found Love by Rihanna
3. Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO
4. Sexy & I Know It by LMFAO
5. Starships by Nicki Minaj
6. Turn Up The Music by Chris Brown
7. I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
8. Glad You Came by The Wanted
9. Good Feelin’ by Flo Rida
10. Dance Again by J.Lo
11. Turbulence by Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke
12. Yeah 3X by Chris Brown
13. Give Me Everything by Pitbull & Neyo
14. Run the World by Beyonce
15. Wild Ones by Flo Rida & Sia
16. We Run the Night by Havana Brown
17. Where Them Girls At by FloRida & David Guetta
18. Roll the Dice by The Cataracs
19. Turn All The Lights On by FloRida & Neyo
20. On the Floor by J. Lo
21. Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5
22. You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starships
23. Club Can’t Handle Me by Flo Rida
24. Raise Your Glass by Pink
25. Let’s Go by Calvin Harris & Neyo
To learn more about Entertainment Tonite, please visit their extended profile page in our Vendor Directory.