After we ran Brian Howard’s Top 10 Songs At Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, we heard from a few readers who wanted to also know his picks for the best Mother/Son, Father/Daughter dance songs.
Here are Brian’s top 5 in each category:
Top 5 Mother Son Dance Songs:
1. The Perfect Fan by Backstreet boys
2. Times Of Your Life by Paul Anka
3. Looks Like We Made It by Barry Manilow
4. I Am Your Child by Barry Manilow
5. What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
Top 5 Father/Daughter Dance Songs:
1. Daughters by John Mayer
2. Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler
3. Dance With My Father by Luther Vandross
4. Through The Years by Kenny Rogers
5. Thank You For Being A Friend by Randy Newman
Brian Howard Entertainment & Talent has been entertaining and providing MC and DJ services for over 25 years. Their motto is “Personality Comes First!”
Their company focuses on providing excellent customer service and building good relationships for all their clients who are interested in all types of entertainment.
From your child’s “grand entrance” to the candle lighting ceremony to the Motzi as well as to the special Parent dance, they will take care of it all. They will also take your musical requests 6-8 weeks prior to your child’s Bar/Bat Mitzvah and help you select different songs for each candle.
To learn more, visit their extended profile page in our Vendor Directory.