At Ann Marie Casey Photography their passion as photographers is capturing precious moments that tell your child’s story in their journey as a Bar/Bat Mitzvah. Your child’s coming of age event is the most important day in their young life. At AMC Photography, you can be sure they will document your milestone events with emotion and creativity that will last a lifetime and inspire future generations.
Established in 2004, Ann Marie Casey Photography, LLC , specializes in commercial and event photography. The studio provides photography services to clientele in the Philadelphia Metro area and U.S. destinations. The team at the studio is educated and accomplished photographers. They collaborate with their clientele to offer a rare opportunity to work with photographers from start to finish ensuring artistic, creative and high quality results.
They are expanding! In addition to their studio in Bryn Mawr, PA, they have a 2nd location in Center City Philadelphia.
Ann Marie Casey Photography Has Six Subtle Adjustments To Ensure Ideal Results!
1. Men/Boy’s Blazers: For a clean distinguished look, men should button blazers during formal photographs with family and extended family.
Buttoned suit jackets look crisp and neat
2. Tallis Folding: If possible, Tallit should be steamed prior to formal photographs in the sanctuary. It is best to fold the Tallis in half or along the original crease lines. The Tallis should be gently draped and neatly presented over the shoulders of the individual wearing their pray shawl. They also commonly have an artistic motif, (also called Atarah or crown), along the top long end and that part should go along the neck.
The Atarah should be placed around the neck
3. Feet Placement: Being conscience of our feet placement during formal photographs. For men, it is always best to stand with feet together or slightly apart. For women, it is best to stand one foot towards the camera in a heel to arch placement. Also know as, “The Red Carpet placement,” plus who doesn’t want to show off their fabulous shoes?
“Red Carpet” foot placement creates a perfect pose
4. Hora/Sitting for Women: Women and girls while sitting should cross their legs at the ankles. Especially during the Hora and if they’re wearing knee length dresses.
A gentle reminder to girls and women to cross their legs at the ankle
5. Lighting: DJ lighting is great and lends a very cool vibe during your reception. Just beware of the type of lighting you have included in your package. Make sure to discuss with the DJ or your entrainment company what type of lighting they will be using during your event. Laser lighting and dot lights will affect your dancing photographs. We suggest having these lights within reason, but request they be turned off during important formalities, such as your candle lighting, hora or speeches. Photo retouching squiggles and dots off of faces will add up when considering photographs for your final formal album.
Proper lighting is important
6. Reception Toasts: Request that your Bar/ Bat Mitzvah be given their glass at the end of your toasts. This allows for amazing photographs of your child’s reaction to your toast.
Toasting glasses after the speech allows for a “hands-free” reaction!
To learn more about Ann Marie Casey Photography visit their extended profile page in our Vendor Directory.