Images4ever creates personalized montages using the latest technology. They can make the process easy and will work closely with you to help you develop your theme. No two montages are ever alike and they choose different songs for almost every montage.
The montage process starts with the photo selection. It isn’t easy to narrow down 13 years of your child’s life and make the photo cuts!
Here are six helpful tips when selecting your montage photos:
1. Choose pictures effectively. Try to include all the important people in your child’s life.
2. Keep the pictures to a minimum. Guests love to see all the pictures of the guest of honor but the “less is more” theory is always nice when creating a Bar Bat Mitzvah montage.
3. Be creative. Add something different to your montage such as video clips from something your child has done in his/her life, or if you have a great idea, share it with the person making the montage and perhaps they can incorporate it.
4. Presentation: try to incorporate the theme of the party into the montage. You’ll want the montage to be enjoyable for your guests to watch; they will enjoy the “wow” factor. If you have a logo, incorporate it into the montage.
5. Choose songs that your child likes. Often times parents choose songs that they like, but most kids like to hear more familiar songs. There are plenty of contemporary songs to choose from. Upbeat music is fun for your guests!
6. Whoever is making your montage, make sure they know exactly what you want and don’t want in the montage. The making of a montage is very time consuming. Minimal changes in the end makes everyone happier!
Follow the six tips above and you can have a Bar Bat Mitzvah montage like this one!
To learn more about Images4Ever, visit their extended profile page in our Vendor Directory.